We're looking for someone who is curious, happy, and enjoys working in a small team. We push code everyday; so we can release early and release often for a number of our single page and mobile applications.
No PM bureaucracy. No exec approvals. No insanely complex and interdependent infrastructure. Just turn your ideas into releases as fast as you can build it.
Your work will have a direct impact on making the lives of our users more organized, efficient, and better. And you'll hear their gratitude!
To be successful in this role, you MUST have experience in the following areas:-
- building large single page applications (SPA)
- Very strong skills in HTML, CSS, Java Script
- Typography skills
- Web browser capabilities on desktop and mobile devices
- UX/UI Methodologies
Highly desirable skills/experience
- Node JS, Ruby, Go
- Active Github/Bitbucket account
- Open Source contributions
You MUST provide sample projects to be considered for this role.
As a large part of this role will be to support a wide range of end users, excellent communication and customer service skills are essential.
What Dynamic Methods can offer you?
- Relaxed working environment
- Interesting and diverse projects
- High quality equipment
- Latest development tools
- Work in the Adelaide CBD in our funky office
Send your resume and a cover letter to us at email@example.com