Company: Dynamic Methods
Type of Contract: Full Time/Part Time
Who are we?
- Great team based culture.
- Full time or Part time role with work/life balance – yes really!
- Funky Adelaide CBD Office (close to Central Market).
- Remote working options available.
Dynamic Methods is a South Australian software development company specialising in the Real Estate industry.
Their very own amazing online product has been adopted and embraced by 7,500 real estate agencies nationally (that’s about 60% of the market -and growing), and has made life so much easier for real estate agents across Australia. It’s saved them time and money – two precious things for busy professionals, and those who are using their technology are reaping the benefits – they’ve virtually chucked away their pens and paper and moved into the virtual world of screen, where everything is immediate, easily accessible and personalised.
As a small and energetic business, Dynamic Methods attract and employ innovative and creative people who are prepared to make significant individual contributions to their customer’s projects. They are responsive to changing customer requirements and industry directions which the team see as incredibly exciting, and they are now looking for someone to join their team to OFFER SUPPORT to their rapidly expanding client base.
What you will be doing and will be responsible for:
As an application Support Analyst you will be part of our growing team that provide support for Dynamic Method’s clients, products and services. Using the knowledge you gain from user feedback and support cases you will have direct access to development team to influence improvements to our products . We actively encourage creativity, innovation and dynamism – all voices are listened to.
Diversity Commitment Statement:
Dynamic Methods recognizes the critical importance of a diverse workforce in building technology that incorporates the experiences and points of view of diverse personalities, genders and cultures. Therefore, we strongly encourage women, gender-diverse and culturally-diverse persons to apply.
Dynamic Methods is committed to not only recruiting and hiring people that are a technical fit for the role, but also those that can assist in building and supporting the inclusive, dynamic and balanced workplace culture that we strive for. We recognize that non-technical skills are just as important as technical skills, and therefore these are at the forefront of our recruitment focus.
Dynamic Methods is a family-friendly workplace and supports reasonable flexibility where it supports and meets business needs.
- Work within project schedules and meet deadlines.
- Identify, research and resolve technical problems and concerns of customers.
- Work with Dynamic Methods support team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Create form templates, help documents and conduct ad hoc training as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Who you are and how you can contribute to our team?
21st Century Skills:
- Excellent communication skills – listening as well as speaking.
- Respectful of the workplace, team and client base.
- Collaborative - not fearful of asking a question or clarifying a task.
- Creative – ability to ‘think outside the box’.
- Agility – ability to think on your feet and move quickly between tasks.
- Calm under pressure.
- Empathetic – the ability to ‘put yourself in someone else’s shoes’.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time and hit deadlines.
- Ability to communicate technical information in non technical terms.
- Great customer service skills.
What can the Company offer?
- 9 to 5 are the core hours – Monday to Friday – evening and weekends are yours!
- Relaxed working environment.
- Interesting and diverse projects where the team really care about what they are creating.
- Close contact and direct access to all highly skilled team members including David Howell (the owner).
- An ideas based, innovative, interacting environment where all voices are heard.
- High quality equipment.
- Latest development tools.
- Skills development and training opportunities.
- Assistance in gaining certifications.
- Work in the Adelaide CBD.
Sound like you?
If you answered yes, submit your application by providing a cover letter which highlights your experience relevant to the areas covered under ‘Who you are and how you can contribute to our team' along with your resume and send it here.